Start Streaming the ION TV on Your Roku
The Ion media owns the Ion streaming service. By the beginning, the Ion streaming channel has been named as PAX channel. This channel was launched on the August 31,1998. In 2005 the channel was named the Ion channel. If you wish to watch the Ion streaming service, you can first enjoy the seven days of the free trial. If you want to activate the Ion TV on Roku, you can get the guidance from this blog.
What Are The Favorite Shows On The Ion Streaming Service?
The schedule shows on the Ion streaming service
- Criminal minds
- Blue bloods
- Chicago P.D
- NCIS: LOS Angeles
- The Listener
- Original series: private eyes
- Criminal minds
- Blue bloods
- Chicago P.D
- Law and order:SVU
- NCIS: LOS angles
What Are The Packages That Are Available On The Ion Streaming Service?
- Serbian TV – available with eight channels with the latest news channels
- Croatian TV – 100+ channels available
- Macedonian TV -100+ channels
- Hungarian TV
- Sri Lanka TV
- Pink package – 30 channels
- Balkan super package
- Bosnian TV – 100+ channels you can get the entertainment, news and sports channels
What Are The Devices That Are Compatible To Watch The Ion Channel?
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- iOS device
- Android device
What Are The Steps To Activate The Ion Television App?
- If you wish to make the Ion streaming channels on the Roku, then you need to process the below-given steps
- Turn on the Roku device by connecting to the Roku to the power via the power cable
- Then connect the Roku streaming device to the TV via the HDMI cables
- Open the settings and connect the network to the Roku device
- Check that there is any software update on the Roku device, if there is any software update process for the updation steps
- Link the Roku device with the Roku account to process the channel activation steps
- Then start to get the channel activation steps
How To Activate ION TV On Roku?
- Open the Roku channel hub on the Roku device
- Search for the Ion channel on the magnifying glass icon
- After getting the search result, start to download and install the channel
- Open the channel and activate the channel by creating the channel account
- For this, you need to pick the channel package and create the channel account and choose the package
- Surf to the Ion channel site and tap on the subscribe option on the top of the site
- Then type the full name, email address and enter the password
- After you enter the required credentials, tap on the create your account option
- Then choose the package, and make the payment steps
Once this is over link the account to the channel app and start to stream the channel on the Ion channel shows
How To Watch ION TV Without Cable?
The best way to watch the Ion TV on Roku then you can make the Ion channel without the cable subscription. It can be done by the over-the-air antenna.
For this Ion TV Activation, you need to check the location of your address. Although the Ion TV, therefore check for the location. Some locations you could not stream the Ion on some residence like the Toledo, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Baltimore, Maryland, and San Diego, California
Next, you need to get the antenna. There are both indoor and outdoor antennas that are available at a low cost.
If you wish to record the shows, you can build the DVR on the TV tuner. After all the entire process, you can able to watch the favorite shows with the HD quality and can enjoy the streaming.
What is the Streaming Services to Watch the ION Channel?
There are seven streaming services, which support the Ion channel. There are also live streaming available on the Ion channel on the streaming service. If you wish to get the Ion channel, you can also get the 5-7 days of a free trial.
- YouTube TV
- Fubo TV
- Philo TV
- Hulu with live TV
- Sling TV
- Direct TV Now
- Play station Vue
This streaming service is available from the cost $20per month to about the $45 per month as the basic subscription. The streaming service that supports the channel has some additional offers. The streaming service is available for the seven days of the free trial.
FAQ’s About ION TV
What are the streaming services support the Ion channel?
There are seven streaming services that offer the Ion channel. Youtube TV, Hulu with live TV, direcTV now, Playstation Vue, Fubo TV, sling TV, Philo TV
Whether there is a free trial available on the Ion channel?
Yes, you can enjoy the free trial for 30 days. This you can enjoy without signing up for the Ion channel.
What are the payment methods available on the Ion channel?
Ion channel payment accepts the Visa card and the master card to make the payment process.
To which streaming devices the Ion channel will be added soon?
- Android TV
- Xbox one
- Play station
- Lion 10.7 and higher
- Windows 7 & higher