Stream Viki On Roku – Viki.com/roku
Rakuten Viki, based in San Mateo, California, is an American video streaming website. Viki is a worldwide streaming service. The service features programming from 11 different countries, but Asian programming is the most common. Korea has the most content, but China, Taiwan, and Japan also have large video libraries.
With Rakuten Viki, you can watch all of your favorite Asian dramas, movies, and TV shows with subtitles from Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan, and Thailand at any time and from anywhere. Stream free TV shows and movies, or sign up for Viki Pass for an exclusive HD experience.
There’s something for everyone in our ever-growing list of award-winning Kdramas, other Asian TV series, movies, variety shows, music performances, and more.
You can enjoy Asian entertainment both at home and on the go with the Rakuten Viki smartphone app.
Here is the brief article explaining how to subscribe to the Viki TV using Viki.com/roku, the troubleshooting steps, and the best movies, series on Viki TV.
How Do I Log In To Viki TV On Roku?
Using a code to connect to your Viki account:
- Navigate to Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Log in now by clicking the button.
- Generate Code should be selected.
- Visit viki.com/roku on a computer or mobile device. Make sure you’re signed in to your account before entering the code shown on your Roku.
- To end, press I’ve entered the code once you’ve submitted the Code.
Check-in with your email address and password:
- Go to Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Now click Log in.
- To log in to Viki on your computer or mobile device, enter your email address and password.
- Log in by clicking the Login button.
How Do I Create A Viki Account?
You can only build an account on a Connected TV system using your email address:
- Select ‘Log in to Viki’ from the Settings menu.
- Choose Sign Up.
- Please key in your first name and last name, email address, and password.
- Choose Sign Up.
- Via viki.com/sign-up, you can sign up with your email address, Facebook, Google, Apple ID, or Rakuten ID on the web.
- The email address affiliated with your Viki account will be the same as the email address associated with your social media account (Facebook/Google/Rakuten ID) when you sign up for your social networking site (Facebook/Google/Rakuten ID).
Troubleshooting Steps When Viki Isn’t Working
In case if you are Viki mobile app is not working:
- On your mobile phone, go to the setting and select the Apps option.
- Click the Manage Apps option and search the Viki app. Click on Force Stop and click OK on the notification.
- Tap the Clear data button and select the clear cache button and tap the OK button.
- Again, press the clear all data button and click the OK button.
- Now, Tap the Apple app store icon or google play store icon and search the Viki app. Install and update the new version.
- Log in to the Viki account.
Viki isn’t on Roku:
- Remove yourself from your account.
- Remove the Viki channel from your computer and reinstall it.
- Please restart your computer by turning it off and on.
- Re-enter your Viki username and password.
How To Enable Subtitles?
- Subtitles can be enabled or disabled on the channel and in the Viki app.
- Select Settings > Captions > Captions mode > from the Roku’s main menu. off, on, or instant replay are the options.
- On the Viki app, go to the video and then click the * button.
- A pop-up menu appears with all the options under the caption mode as the video is paused.
- Switch on or off instant replay.
Must-Watch Movies On Viki:
- Tale of the Nine-Tailed.
- Juror 8.
- Swing Kids.
- True Beauty.
- Train to Busan.
- Descendants of the Sun.
- While You Were Sleeping.
- Be With You
- Little Forest
- The Suspect
- The Gangster’s Daughter
- Bad Genius
- Snow is on the Sea
Subscribe to the Viki TV on your Roku and stream your favorite movies and shows. For further clarifications regarding the viki.com/roku, kindly reach out to us @ +1-805-741-1200 or visit Roku TV setup for an instant and timely resolution relying upon your pre-requisite necessities for the time.